Yea, UL has an EMC test lab.

Richard Woods

        ----------
        From:  geor...@lexmark.com [SMTP:geor...@lexmark.com]
        Sent:  Tuesday, August 14, 2001 7:49 AM
        To:  Kim Boll Jensen
        Cc:  EMC-PSTC (E-mail); TREG (E-mail)
        Subject:  Re: North American test house

        Underwriters Laboratories (UL) owns DEMKO.  You may be able to use
the
        DEMKO / UL connection to your advantage.  However, I am not sure
that UL
        does any EMC testing / verification.

        George

        Kim Boll Jensen <kim.jensen%eicon....@interlock.lexmark.com> on
08/14/2001
        04:34:26 AM

        Please respond to Kim Boll Jensen
<kim.jensen%eicon....@interlock.lexmark.com>

        To:   "EMC-PSTC (E-mail)"
<emc-pstc%majordomo.ieee....@interlock.lexmark.com>,
              "TREG (E-mail)" <treg%world.std....@interlock.lexmark.com>
        cc:    (bcc: George Alspaugh/Lex/Lexmark)
        Subject:  North American test house

        Hi all

        I need URGENTLY a test house in North America which will accept a
Danish
        accredited test report for a Bluetooth product for FCC and IC
approval.

        The Danish test house is accredited my national government and have
just
        applied for FCC approval concerning Bluetooth but we can't wait for
that.

        Can some one give me names of possible test houses so we don't have
        retest it all.

        Best regards,

        Kim Boll Jensen
        Approval manager