 <HEADERS SNIPPED>

From:  "Carmen.Filimon" >INTERNET:carmen.fili...@leitch.com
Subj:  Requirements for a terminal equipment to a telephone network

I'm incorporating a modem design into a IEC/UL/CSA 60950 compliant product.
Consequently, I need to conform to telco standards for interfacing to a
telephone line.  I'm aware that in the US a modem must pass FCC 68 as well
as FCC 15 part A (commercial) testing.

What standards exist in Canada that we must conform to? Is CS-03 which
contains the minimum technical requirements for the certification of
terminal equipment, terminal systems, network protection devices and
associated connection arrangements the proper national regulation to comply
with?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
Carmen Filimon