Compliance Certification Services (CCS) is an independent test lab in
Silicon Valley.  CCS has been designated as a Telecommunications
Certification Body (TCB) by NIST and the FCC; as a Conformity Assessment
Body (CAB) for the EMC and R&TTE Directives by NIST under the US - EU MRA;
and as a CAB under the APEC MRA.  We have recently moved into our brand new
15,400+ sq. ft. Corporate Headquarters and Test Facility in Morgan Hill, CA.
Our product categories include ITE, Test & Measurement, Semiconductor, and
especially Wireless Communications.

We are seeking engineers and technicians with experience in RF; EMC;
Electrical Safety; SEMI S2, S8; and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) testing.
This is an exciting time of growth for CCS, come and be a part of it.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, company benefits and
training provided.

Our Sales Department is also seeking sales professionals with knowledge of
international regulatory requirements.  Base salary + liberal commission
program.

Consultants are invited to join our Consultants Referral Program.

Please forward your resume or inquiry directly to me.

Best Regards,
Barbara
_______________________________________
Barbara L. Judge