All I know about others' experience is that I have heard there were problems
on this forum.  But this is extremely easy to check out.  I used to teach
EMI testing seminars.  In order to minimize test equipment needs, I would
use a small TV receiver as an EUT, and feed it a signal on channel 3 or 4
from a VCR.  I used a bulk current injection clamp to drive currents onto
the interconnect coax.  All it takes is an rf signal generator, especially
if you use an in-line attenuator out of the VCR to reduce the TV's incoming
signal to an MDS type level.  Anyway, I would show that cw didn't affect
much, but AM tore up reception. I also mapped the IF filter pass band by
sweeping the signals source and recording the TOS level (threshold of
susceptibility).  You could do exactly the same, but investigating the
effects of FM rather than AM.