        From:  Zohar Zosmanovich [SMTP:zohar_zosmanov...@radwin.com]
        Sent:  Thursday, May 31, 2001 6:55 AM
        To:  'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'
        Subject:  UL Style Cable

        Hi,

        1) UL approved communication/computer/data cables marked with UL
Style____
        (style 2464, style 2919, Style 2990).

        - Where can I find more information about each cable style (I tried
the UL
        Web Site)?

        - Does cable style specify cable impedance?

        2) Short explanation of cable types CM, CMR, CMP.

        Thanks

            http://www.rcic.com/      click on "Virtual Conference Hall,"