If possible, I would suggest to do the test with CDN and do it in a shielded
room with all the measuring equipment located outside of the room.

>>> "David Gelfand" <gelf...@memotec.com> 05/25/01 04:06am >>>
Joe,

The test was done by Nemko Canada using the clamp method.  The clamp was
calibrated a few hours before my test.  The equipment was 10 cm over a ground
plane, and they were monitoring the test voltage with a clamp to be sure not to
overtest.  Is the coupling network a better bet than the clamp?

Our card does not have a ground plane and I suspect that this is part of the
problem.  Also the components for setting impedances could be closer to the
chip.  But before we scramble to fix the board I'd like to be sure it is
possible to do with the AMD component.  Their AEs are trying to get me this
information, if you could put me in touch with your contact who passed with
this chip that could help too.  Thanks again for your input.

Best regards,

David.