Chris:  Try Panel Components.  This link takes you to their euro cord

 http://www.panelcomponents.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/p65form.p?w_part=86557130

this link takes you to their "all" list of cordsets.

http://www.panelcomponents.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/p65list2.p?w_country=ALL

If you do an "edit" "find on this page" "c5" on the list from the second
link it will find lots of cordsets for lots of countries

Jim Allan
Manager, Engineering Services
Milgo Solutions LLC
1619 N Harrison Parkway