Richard,

You cannot go wrong if you comply to IEC 60950 for both ITE and power
supplies for ITE.  To my knowledge, the China standard is identical to IEC
except that testing is done to +10/-10 percent vs. the usual +6/-10.

If the units are made in China for use in China, you need CCEE certification.
CCEE is China's listed CB.  If the units are made in China, but later imported
into China, you will need CCIB certification.  Both CCEE and CCIB apply the
same IEC-like standard.

George Alspaugh

woods%sensormatic....@interlock.lexmark.com on 05/14/2001 12:05:37 PM

Please respond to woods%sensormatic....@interlock.lexmark.com