Hallo all,

I think the answer to this question is quite simple (see Art 3 EMCD)

     Member States shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that
     apparatus as referred to in Article 2 may be placed on the market
     or taken into service only if it complies with the requirements laid
     down by this Directive when it is properly installed and maintained
     and when it is used for the purposes for which it is intended.

The key words are "placed on the market" or "taken into service".
I.E. the products have to compy with the valid requirements at the moment
of "placing on the market".
An equipment sold and delivered to a branch of the same company in the EU
is "placed on the market" anc can remain on the market for an indefinite
period of time.,

In your case, Ron, you would have to deliver the products to a company in
Europe. This company could ba a branch of Hypercom.

Best regards

George
Nachricht geschrieben von "Mowbray, John H"

If these products are in a European warehouse then they can be sold as they
are presently in the distribution system, but if the warehouse is outside
of
the EU then they must comply with the new requiremetns to be sold after
July
1, 2001.

John Mowbray, P. Eng.
Senior EMC Engineer