A summary of the emc-pstc survey results is now available
on the Product Safety Newsletter web site:

    http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/emcs/pstc/

The results are in a 16k pdf file.  If you are unable to
access our web site, send e-mail to either Jim or Rich
and we will be happy to send you a copy via e-mail.

We had 255 participants (from 850 subscribers) from 22
countries.

While the summary does not include comments, we have
read all of the comments and will be addressing many of
the issues that you have identified.

>From your responses and comments, the emc-pstc
e-Community is highly successful in responding to your
needs for discussion of emc and product safety issues.
Not only are we good at the technical side, we're also
one of the best listservers (eCommunity) anywhere!  We
thank you for your contributions to our eCommunity.  Our
subscribers' contributions make us successful!

The IEEE is developing new resources for eCommunities
such as emc-pstc.  Jim and Rich are participating in
this work, and are working to develop these exciting new
resources to meet the needs (and resolve the issues you
identified in the survey) of the emc-pstc eCommunity.

We thank Dan Roman for putting the survey together, and
for providing the results.

And, thank YOU very much for your participation.

Best regards,
Jim Bacher      jim_bac...@monarch.com
Richard Nute    ri...@ieee.org