From: Electrical-Safety - Bill Addiss
[mailto:b...@electrical-safety.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 1:06 PM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Better understanding of Technical vs Practical

My name is Bill Addiss,
I'm a Licensed Master Electrician and Webmaster of
www.Electrical-Safety.com and www.Electrical-Contractor.net
I am subscribed here to stay informed of any Electrical Safety issues
that might arise.

I would like to invite any interested parties to partake in discussion
forums there.
We've got a nice mix of those interested in the Electrical/Electronics
Fields and Trades.
One of our goals is more understanding of some technical issues and
questions
that arise in the Electrical Trade. If anyone here has the time and/or the
desire to interact
with us I think it could prove beneficial to all. (And we do allow some fun
along the way)
Or, perhaps you have a question for us?

It is divided up into topics such as :

General
NEC
Recent News
Electrical Safety
Photo Violations area
Electrical Theory and Applications

Feel free to jump into something or start your own thread
http://www.Electrical-Contractor.net/Forum

Bill
Bill Addiss
Electrical Safety Forum