www.panelcomponents.com
Doug Frazee
Regulatory Compliance Manager
Lucent Technologies, Broadband Carrier Networks
Access Technology Division
InterNetworking Systems
(301) 809-4415
(301) 352-4730 FAX
dfra...@lucent.com

                    Chris Maxwell

                    <chris.maxwell@gnne        To:     "'emc-pstc'"
<emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
                    ttest.com>                 cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: Regulatory
Information
                    owner-emc-pstc@ieee

                    .org

                    05/01/01 07:39 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Chris Maxwell

Luiz,

I can only help with a couple of pieces of information that you want. Check
out the website for Panel Components.    They are a company that makes
international cordsets, plugs sockets ...   I'd give you the URL, but our
internet service is down this morning.  Panel Components catalog and
website
has a table of the voltage limits, frequency and the proper plug/socket for
just about any country that you can think of.

In their catalog, this information is in the "Export Designer's Reference
Section"

If I recall correctly, the table also lists the marking symbol of each
country's safety certification agency.

I hope this helps.

Chris Maxwell
Design Engineer