                From:   John Woodgate [mailto:j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk]
                Sent:   Sunday, April 29, 2001 11:56 AM
                To:     Peter Merguerian
                Cc:     'mike harris'; emc-p...@ieee.org
                Subject:        Re: ITE Laser Markings

<2d1037012914d4118db8204c4f4f502026b...@itlltd01.barakitc.co.il>, Peter
                Merguerian <pmerguer...@itl.co.il> wrote:
                >Warning Class 1 laser product.
                English

                >Waarschuwing   Klasse-1 laser produkt.
                Dutch

                >Varoitus   Luokan 1 lasertuote.
                Finnish

                >Attention   Produit laser de classe 1.
                French

                >Warnung   Laserprodukt der Klasse 1.
                German

                >Avvertenza   Prodotto laser di Classe 1.
                Italian

                >Advarsel   Laserprodukt av klasse 1.
                Norwegian

                >Aviso   Produto laser de classe 1.
                Portuguese

                >Advertencia!   Producto láser Clase I.
                Spanish

                >Varning!   Laserprodukt av klass 1.
                Swedish.

                I don't see Danish or Greek there. The Danish may be nearly
identical
                with the Norwegian or Swedish.
                --
                Regards, John Woodgate, OOO - Own Opinions Only. Phone +44
(0)1268 747839

                All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web
at:
                    http://www.rcic.com/      click on "Virtual Conference
Hall,"