There is a manufacturer in the US who makes filters to eliminate low
order harmonic current, particularly the 3rd.  The product is made to
mitigate real or imagined harmonic problems, not to meet some harmonic
standard.  The product is called "3rd Out" I think.  It is available as
a plug-in device for individual products and also available for
installation at a distribution panel board.
John P. Wagner
AVAYA Communication
1300 W. 120th Ave, Room B3-D16
Phone/Fax: (303) 538-4241