Hi Paul,

For wire: CSA/UR Source: type of wire, gauge, rated voltage, max
temperature, flammability rating,
For shrinkable tubing: CSA/UR Source: material, rated voltage, flammability
rating, max temperature, thickness

You should get also a Declaration of Conformity from the cable harnesses'
vendor that states all lot complies with your specs and you perform  a
follow-up procedure for part traceability on-site. The DoC has a spec sheet
attached to it indicating manuf name, part number, date of manuf., manuf.
names or UL/E # and CSA/LR #  for wiring and sleeving, especially when
wiring/sleeving source is changed. All lot or the package must be labeled
with outside vendor' s name, part/code number, date of manufacturing, rev,
stamped "verified/inspected by QC", easy to trace by your QC dept. and
inspect by your product NRTL's auditor.

These thoughts reflect my opinion only, I' m willing to get other people'
opinions into this problem.

Regards,
Carmen Filimon
Leitch, Canada