Greetings,

For those of you who are interested in attending the Colorado Product Safety
Technical Committee (CPSTC) meeting, please read on.

Quick summary

1. Next meeting: Wednesday, March 7, 2001
   Location:    Exabyte,
                                1685 38th Street
                                Boulder, CO
                                USA
   Start time will be 6:30pm.

2. Agenda for year 2001

3. Review the progress of the workshop presentation by Ron Duffy and Richard
Georgerian for submittal to the IEEE EMC Montreal committee.

4. Review the progress of Bill LaFollette regarding his transformer
technical paper.

If you plan on attending, please let me know so I can plan accordingly with
the restaurant. Guests are welcomed and encouraged to attend our first
meeting of the new year.

For more details please visit the Product Safety News web site:
 http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/emcs/pstc/index.htm

Thanks in advance.

Richard Georgerian
Technical Committee 8 Product Safety (TC-8), Vice-chair
Colorado Product Safety Technical Committee (CPSTC), Chair
Product Compliance Engineer
Exabyte
1685 38th Street
Boulder, CO 80301
USA
tel.: 303-417-7537      fax: 303-417-5710               email:
<mailto:richa...@exabyte.com>