From:  Kevin Harris [SMTP:harr...@dscltd.com]
Sent:  Monday, February 26, 2001 11:47 AM
To:  EMC-PSTC (E-mail)
Subject:  Shipping Equipment with Batteries Installed

Hello Group,

Does anybody know of any regulatory restriction of shipping an SRD with an
on time of much less than 0.1% into the US and Canadian markets with it's
batteries installed? We have had a request from one of our clients to do so.
I would hazard a guess that should the cargo go by air then the airlines
might not like it. Can anybody think of  other issues that might arise from
this.

Best Regards,

Kevin Harris
Manager, Approval Services