From: Joe Finlayson [mailto:jfinlay...@telica.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 4:03 PM
To: 'EMC PSTC'; 'NEBS Newsgroup'
Subject: RE: Air Flow Meters

        OK, thanks for all the replies.  It appears I am in search of a Hot
Wire Anemometer.  I've found several on the web, but all seem to use a
telescoping probe for measurement, probably for air ducts.  Does anyone know
of a model that uses a wire for measurement so I can affix it to a modular
plug in card, thus sealing the chassis.  My goal is to measure air flow
rates in each of 21 slots while the cards are installed (thus sealing the
chassis for realistic air flow).

Thx,

Joe