Hi! Michael:

Thank you for your suggestion. It seems that copper fill that you and
several other guys mentioned does not applied in my board. For external
layers, you can implement the copper ring or, as other people suggested,
using copper fill but grounded it. In my case, I have a high-layer count
(>20), big board (about 40x60 cm) and also thin dielectrics. The main
problem  is that certain area on internal layers (e.g.,  under DC converter)
is void of copper and that cause lamination voids and warpage.

Any suggestions on this ?

Regards

Perry