I had recently invited any interested parties to participate in our Message Board areas and promptly experienced problems. (Murphys' Law, right?) I believe that it's all straightened out and working well
now, so I'll start over.

We have a fairly new message boards area that is starting to get some good participation , mainly on the subject of Electrical Safety, the NEC, OSHA, Product safety, etc. I would like to invite any like-minded individuals to drop by and join in or add a question.

Also, We've recently made arrangements with a div of About.com whereby we can
offer Free Websites ww/20mb of space, easy online creation and promotional tools.
No hitches except for the irremovable Banner on each page. They would have a
url like :  yourname.electrical-contractor.net -
These can be used for any purpose that you choose within socially acceptable guidelines.

No Flames please! (Not trying to sell you anything)
I've been watching the way you help each other for a while now and I think it's Great.
Some times your forum can be quite entertaining (thinking of Cows) too.
Keep up the good spirits and Helpfulness

The link to Forum is:
http://electrical-contractor.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

Website info:
http://signup.electrical-contractor.net