I got the same confirmation from Agilent Netherlands.
I cannot recommend the purchase of Agilent equipment
for harmonics , flicker etc. to regulatory purposes at the moment.

Basically it's the software that becomes obsolete.

I think your 68xx system will be obsolete but for
precompliance purposes.

You might add a separate harmonics/flicker analyser however and use
the 68xx for programmable power supply only.

Regards,

Gert Gremmen, (Ing)

ce-test, qualified testing

Web presence  http://www.cetest.nl
CE-shop http://www.cetest.nl/ce_shop.htm
/-/ Compliance testing is our core business /-/