Jacob -

I have both a paper copy and an electronic copy, so they should be
available, though, as you say, not introduced into the electronic systems of
suppliers.  You can call IHS to see when they'll have an electronic copy or
if they have a stock of the paper versions (IHS has been handling UL
documents for some time now), or call the nearest CSA office to see about a
paper copy.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver, PE
peter.tar...@sanmina.com