From: Price, Ed [mailto:ed.pr...@cubic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 12:04 PM
To: 'emc-p...@ieee.org'
Cc: 'pmerguer...@itl.co.il'
Subject: USA DoD Document Source

Hi Listees!

The year is starting out on a good note.

I just found out that the USA Department of Defense now has a public access
site for all 100,000 or so DoD documents. [This is new, since they
previously required that you sign up for a commercial account.] All you have
to do now, to get a pdf of any active USA specification, is just go to:

http://astimage.daps.dla.mil/quicksearch/

and search by number, title or subject.

Wouldn't it be nice for all the other regulatory bodies to take a hint here?

Regards,

Ed

Ed  Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Systems
San Diego, CA.  USA
858-505-2780 (Voice)
858-505-1583 (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Services Is Our Specialty
Shake-Bake-Shock - Metrology - Reliability Analysis