Reginald,

I was somewhat pessimistic about your chances of finding what you were
looking for.

I just got some literature today which mentions  a company called
Lumburg.   They have some bulkhead Ethernet adapters; the likes of which
I haven't seen from anyone else.  Try www.lumbergusa.com.

Hope this helps.

Chris Maxwell | Design Engineer - Optical Division
email chris.maxw...@nettest.com | dir +1 315 266 5128 | fax +1 315 797
8024

NetTest | 6 Rhoads Drive, Utica, NY 13502 | USA
web www.nettest.com | tel +1 315 797 4449 |