Group,
       We are looking for an EMCO model 7140 which is a Fiber Optic to RS-232
converter for their Isotropic probes models 7120, 7121, etc. If any knows of
one please contact me directly, I have tried the usual routes of used
equipment and contacting EMC Test Systems directly, currently without luck.
Thanks.

Larry K. Stillings
Compliance Worldwide, Inc.
357 Main Street
Sandown, NH 03873
(603) 887 3903 Fax 887-6445
www.complianceworldwide.com

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.