Von: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]Im Auftrag von Crabb, John
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Dezember 2001 11:28
An: 'Bill Lawrence'; 'EMC-PSTC Forum'
Betreff: RE: 2 Phases in North America

Bill - you absolutely correct in describing the North American system as
"single-phase, 3 wire". After all, that is how it is described in Annex V,
Figure V.4 of IEC60950:1999 - and there is NO WAY that IEC TC74
could be wrong, is there ? (especially since the US committee must
have voted yes, to include this change, the purpose of which was to
educate those of us who weren't too clear on the subject).

Fortunately I am on holiday (vacation) from tonight until January 3,
so to all our readers, best wishes for the Christmas season, and a
happy and prosperous 2002.
John Crabb, Development Excellence (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Kingsway West, Dundee, Scotland. DD2
3XX
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com
Tel: +44 (0)1382-592289  (direct ). Fax +44 (0)1382-622243.   VoicePlus
6-341-2289.