John,

Try this:

http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/en/com/dat/2000/en_500PC0347_01.html

John Radomski

                    John Juhasz

                    <jjuhasz@Fiberoptions.c       To:     "'emc-p...@ieee.org'"
<emc-p...@ieee.org>
                    om>                           cc:

                    Sent by:                      Subject:     WEEE Directive

                    owner-emc-pstc@majordom

                    o.ieee.org

                    12/06/01 04:38 PM

                    Please respond to John

                    Juhasz

I am trying to find a link to the draft of the actual WEEE (Waste
Electrical
and Electronic Equipment) Directive.
What I found thus far at the following link is the proposal FOR developing
the Directive, not the
actual draft itself.
http://europa.eu.int/comm/environment/docum/00347_en.htm

Does anyone have a link to the actual draft Directive? What is the proposed
implementation
date?

Thanks.

John Juhasz