Hi All,

My apologies if this is slightly off topic for this list but I thought that,
with the wealth of knowledge out there, this would be a good place to start.

Has anyone out there had any experience with testing a product for
compliance to IEC 60721-3 (Classification of environmental conditions. Part
3: Classification of groups of environmental parameters and their
severities)? It has three sections that deal with Storage, Transportation
and Stationary use at weather protected locations. My first thought was that
possibly it was referenced in GR-63-CORE since it deals with environmental
issues but it is not. I am prepared to buy the standard if necessary but I
am trying to determine if there is an actual test regime that is specific to
this standard or if it would be covered within another standard. Our normal
test lab wasn't aware of a test program for this standard; so I thought I'd
toss it into this arena.
BTW the product here is a PMC module with one ethernet port and falls under
the ITE category.
Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Bill Fleury

***************Artesyn Communication Products, LLC******************

Bill Fleury                     Email: bi...@artesyncp.com
Compliance Engineer             Phone: 608-826-8375
8310 Excelsior Drive            Fax:   608-831-8844
Madison, WI 53717

...Be strong, all you people of the land declares the Lord, and work.
For I am with you, declares the LORD Almighty.
Haggai 2:4

******************* Visit us at www.artesyn.com/cp ******************

 <<Bill Fleury (E-mail).vcf>>