JBL Professional Audio makes heavy duty loudspeaker drivers which feature the
traditional big magnet at the back. These items are airfreighted all over the
world daily. I recall seeing an airfreight label on the cartons which declared
the contents to be 'magnetic'. The figure given in a recent post for maximum
allowance, mG at meters distance, would be exceeded by these devices, I think.
You could try the JBL website, their US headquarters is in Los Angeles CA, they
are part of the Harman Audio group.

Best Regards

Ted Rook, Console Engineering, ext 4659

Please note our new location and phone numbers:

Crest Audio Inc, 16-00 Pollitt Drive
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410 USA

201 475 4600 telephone receptionist, 8.30 - 5 pm EST.
201 475 4659 direct line w/voice mail, 24 hrs.
201 475 4677 fax, 24 hrs.