Hi All,

Does anyone know what "IEC 48D (Secretariat) 76" would be? It is called out
in the IEEE 1386:2001 standard for CMC cards as shock and vibration
requirements. I assumed that IEC 48D was a standard but apparently that is
not the case. SC 48D is a Subcommittee dealing with Mechanical Structures
for Electronic Equipment; so I'm thinking that IEC 48D (Secretariat) 76 is
the proceedings from one of their meetings but I have had no luck in
locating any information about it.
My Marketing gurus are asking me if we meet these requirements but I don't
know what the requirements are; so its kind of hard to give them an answer.
:-)

Thanks for your help.
        Bill

***************Artesyn Communication Products, LLC******************

Bill Fleury                     Email: bi...@artesyncp.com
Compliance Engineer             Phone: 608-826-8375
8310 Excelsior Drive            Fax:   608-831-8844
Madison, WI 53717

"Friends are those people who know the words to the song in your heart and
sing them back to you when you have forgotten the words."
(unattributed)

******************* Visit us at www.artesyn.com/cp ******************
 <<Bill Fleury (E-mail).vcf>>