Fra: John Barnes
Til: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Sendt: 30-05-2002 12:48
Emne: Looking for Official Journal of the European Communities, C 44 dated
19.2.92

I am looking for a listing of electromagnetic compatibility standards
that comply with Council Directive 89/336/EEC, that was supposedly
published in issue C 44 Volume 37 of the Official Journal of the
European Communities (OJ) on February 19, 1992 (19.2.92).  Can anyone
point me to a web page with this listing, or send it to me somehow?

This is for a "family tree" of international EMC/EMI/ESD standards for
Information Technology Equipment (ITE), to be posted on our company web
site.  So far this document is over 60 pages (130KB) long...

For completeness, I am trying to find out when the following European
standards were first listed in the OJ:
*  EN 55022:1987
*  EN 60555-2:1987
*  EN 60555-3:1987

Several references on the Internet say that these were first listed in
issue C 44 Volume 35, dated 19.2.92.  But the earliest listing for
Council Directive 89/336/EEC that I have found is C 90 Volume 35, dated
10.4.92.  And it only mentions EN 50081-1 and EN 50082-1.  C 49 Volume
37, dated 17.2.94, mentions all three above standards and says that they
were ratified in 1986.

Thanks!

                                        John Barnes
                                        dBi Corporation