From: John Cronin [mailto:croni...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 6:30 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Australian Telecom Surge testing

Hi group

Can anyone tell me offhand whether the surge test requirement for Australia
is to IEC 1000-4-5 which uses a network with a 1 uF source capacitor or is
it similar to the FCC test which I believe uses a 20 uF capacitor.

Best Regards

John Cronin

  _____

Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click
<http://g.msn.com/1HM105301/46> Here