Robert - I know that it may SEEM heavy but there is not NEED to go overboard
- do you remember the incident where a (Lithium) battery was 'charged' as a
result of a fault condition?  The FAA banned all Lithium batteries in
aircraft for many years after the incident. Have you not mentioned any
external conditions or connection - or given us any idea of what the product
is. Therefore I cannot and will not make any assumptions.

I am not suggesting a major exercise - I am suggesting that you document
your method - and decision - I am also suggesting that you use some sort of
template - like the appropriate standard.  The whole exercise would have
been completed within the time that we have all have been discussing it.
1-2 hours tops!!!!

Best regards

Gregg

PLEASE NOTE:

We are currently experiencing serious problems with our service provider
PLEASE reply only to gr...@test4safety.com <mailto:gr...@test4safety.com>
and ignore any reference to pgtv.net, Thank you.