Take a look at multi-layer ceramic capacitors from American Technical
Ceramics. I used to buy 1.5 uF discoidal models (about 5/8" diameter by 1/8"
thick) from them. I imagine that they now have rectangular surface-mount
multi-layers capacitors now.

Ed

Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Systems
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780  (Voice)
858-505-1583  (Fax)
Military & Avionics EMC Services Is Our Specialty
Shake-Bake-Shock - Metrology - Reliability Analysis