Hi Rob,

The quick answer to your question is no.  If you do not supply the
cordset, you must supply a description of the cordset that is suitable
for your equipment.  The description can be in the form of a flyer or a
part of your installation guide and in the language of the country in
which it is sold.

The description should include information on the following:

*       The maximum length (4.5 m/15 feet)
*       The nominal size of the conductors expressed in mm squared
*       The cordage should bear the <HAR> mark of the approval mark of
the country in which it is sold
*       A description of the attachment plug
*       If the cordset is used as the disconnect device, there should be
a statement about plugging it into an unobstructed wall outlet

Sincerely,
Robert Loop
Engineering Supervisor
Wyle Laboratories