Check on following sheet manufacturers. i am not sure about EU.

Allen Extruders Inc.
www.allenx.com

Alltrista Corp.
www.alltrista.com

Budd Co.
www.buddcompany.com

DSM Engineering Plastic Products
www.dsmepp.com

Klockner Pentaplast of america inc.
www.klockner.com

O'sullivan corp.
www.osul.com

Plastic Suppliers Inc.
www.plasticsuppliers.com

Primex Plastics Corp.
www.primexplastics.com

Solvay SA
www.solvay.com

Spartech Corp
www.spartech.com

Vijay Wani
The Dow Chemical Company
* Office (989) 636-0473   Mobile (989) 859-0451
* Fax (989)638-9289
*vw...@dow.com