Dear Ken
I have no problem with "The unalterable physics of field-to-wire coupling".
But I am concerned to ensure that basic physics is correctly applied in
engineering issues.

Can I please ask you to place any criticisms of me in the threads I am
contributing to, or send them directly to me, not hide them away where I
might not see them.

(I hope to be able to get around to reading the week's contributions on the
EMC and safety threads this weekend.)

Regards, Keith Armstrong