Hi all,
I think this resolves the questions.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanson Stewart [mailto:stewart.san...@cenorm.be]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 2:42 AM
To: Eric Earnst
Subject: RE: Electronic copies of standards

Dera Sir

Thanks!

I have traced the error.

For SOME CEN Workshops Agreements (in the ICT) field, where there is a
compensatory payment of some kind, these will be put free on the web
(actually some have already been there, I believe).

As for all othzr European Standards - no, I am afraid not!

Regards

Stewart Sanson - Public Relations
Strategy and Business Development

CEN - European Committee for Standardization
Rue de Stassart 36, B-1050 Brussels

Tel.: + 32 2 550 08 52
Fax: + 32 2 550 08 19
E-mail: mailto:stewart.san...@cenorm.be