From: Kim Boll Jensen [mailto:kimb...@post7.tele.dk]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 3:55 PM
To: EMC-PSTC
Subject: Lasting of the CE marking

Hi all

I was just seeking through EMC LVD R&TTE and MD directives for evidence
of my interpretation but I couldn't find it, so can some of you help me.

As I recall there are the following rules:

For EMC directive you will always have to produce according to the
latest harmonized standards (after dow date)

For all other directives you just use the harmonized standards which was
acceptable at the time of entry to the market (then you can produce the
same product for decades without retesting to new harmonized standards)

Please help me finding the clauses in the directives which supports this
statement.

But what about R&TTE when new standards are harmonized where no
standards was before ?

Best regards,

Kim Boll Jensen
Bolls Raadgivning