Hi,

The requirements for insulation between the Applied Part, F-type and the
Signal Input part is defined in clause 20.2, part B-d.  You need Basic
insulation.  The working voltage is at a minimum the rated supply voltage.
See clause 20.3, paragraph 6.

So, assuming 230 Vac input.  The requirements are Basic Insulation,
Dielectric is 1,500 Vac.  Creepage is 4.0 mm, Air Clearance is 2.5 mm.  You
can use anything the meets these requirements.  See also Clause 17.a) for
separation requirements.

Ned

Ned Devine
Program Manager III