Hi Bob,
Is it broadband noise? Maybe a DC-DC converter on the board? Or do you have a
peak at 62.5MHz? The 8B/10B encoding gets you to 125MB/s, and an 0101 idle
pattern effectively gives you 62.5MHz.
Best regards,
Dave
 Bob Patel wrote:
Hi! I had a question regarding meeting EMI on my board
for CISPR. I have a Fast Ethernet card and the 125MHz
Fast Ehternet fails the CISPR in the 30Mhz to 100Mhz
limit.
In the layout care has been taken to isolate the
chassis or quiet ground from Digital ground by
isolating the ground from the secondary of the
magnetics to the connector where the cable gets
connected.
Does anybody have recommendations as to how should I
improve the board to meet CISPR in 30Mhz to 100Mhz.
Thanks
Bob

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com