Bill, Rich,

Just couldn't find out all of what I wanted there.  Did find individual
country's allocation for ISM bands and that was encouraging.  What am I
doing wrong?

At this site I at least found some numbers:

http://europa.eu.int/comm/enterprise/newapproach/standardization/harmstds/re
flist/radiotte.html

  ETSI EN 300 328-2 V1.1.1 (07-2000) Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio
Spectrum Matters (ERM); Wideband Transmission systems; Data transmission
equipment operating in the 2,4 GHz ISM band and using spread spectrum
modulation techniques; Part 2: Harmonized EN covering essential requirements
under article 3.2 of the R&TTE Directive.  ETS 300 328/A1:1997 Date expired
(30.04.2001) Art.3.2
  ETSI EN 300 328-2 V1.2.1 (11-2001) Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio
Spectrum Matters (ERM); Wideband Transmission systems; Data transmission
equipment operating in the 2,4 GHz ISM band and using spread spectrum
modulation techniques; Part 2: Harmonized EN covering essential requirements
under article 3.2 of the R&TTE Directive  EN 300

But no documents.

My question is still, "What is the equivalent European requirement that
matches FCC Part 15.247 regarding ISM bands?"

                                 - Robert -

       Robert A. Macy, PE    m...@california.com
       408 286 3985              fx 408 297 9121
       AJM International Electronics Consultants
       619 North First St,   San Jose, CA  95112