Hello Group,

the private company I was with has laid off large number
of people due to current market conditions, and I am in
position to look for a job. I am located in SF Bay Area.
Does anyone know of any opening that would match my
experience, which is in the  EMC/SI and Compliance area.

I pasted the summary of my qualifications below. For
more information, I can be contacted offline.

Thanks, Neven Pischl
npis...@yahoo.com

SUMMARY
MSEE with 15+ years of EMC and related experience. NARTE
certified EMC-Engineer. Design for EMC and PCB-level SI,
R&D in RF test and measurement methods, setup and manage
EMC/Safety group and test facility, working with
subcontractors and vendors, providing compliance test
plans and working with external test houses.

Experience with design for low-noise and high-immunity
of various high speed (<100 ps) digital, analog, and RF
products, and various LAN and WAN interfaces such as
10/100/GBit Ethernet, xDSL, T1/E1, DS3, ISDN, FXS/FXO,
IP Telephony/VoIP, OC12, wireless LAN and telephony.
Worked in R&D, aerospace, consumer electronics, "low-
end" and "high-end" networking environments. Special
interest and profound skills in EMC-design at all
product-levels, with emphasis on PCB-level design.
Provide detailed instructions for PCB, system, and
mechanical design. Familiar  with various
EMC/Safety/Telecom standards (e.g. EN55022/55024, CFR 47
part 15, NEBS GR1089/63/78, ETSI 300386), how they apply
to different products, certification process, and how to
design to meet them.

Thorough knowledge of RF/MW concepts, theoretical and
applied to high-speed digital design, such as
transmission lines, signal-propagation and-termination,
time-domain reflectometry (TDR), EM-field propagation,
antennas, probes, transformers, EM-field and noise
coupling, radiation mechanisms, power distribution and
design of decoupling/bypassing, shielding and grounding.
Use PSPICE, Hyperlynx, LINPAR, EZ-EMC for analysis,
Allegro, Visula, and Mentor Graphics for PCB design
reviews. Work with EMI-receiver/spectrum analyzer,
network analyzer, TDR. Use bench test-methods and have
designed test methodologies and probes for efficient
troubleshooting.