John,

I was looking at my copy of 61000-3-2 to find the references you all are making. My copy does not have a paragraph 6.2.3.3 for example. Then I realized you are referring to EN 61000-3-2 : 2000. What I have is IEC 61000-3-2 : 2000.

Can anyone tell me that there is that big a difference between the IEC and EN version of this standard? I have para. 6.2, 6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.3 and that is all.

And, if there is that big a difference between the two, how does that happen? I though EN's were nothing more than approved IEC's? What am I missing here?

Regards,
Scott Douglas

Senior Compliance Engineer
Narad Networks