Brent,

I did some research on this subject a while back.  The following web sites
should be helpful:

US International Trade Commission  http://www.usitc.gov/sec/I0619S3.HTM

The Trade Information Center       http://www.ita.doc.gov/td/tic/

US Department of Commerce          http://home.doc.gov

Federal Trade Commission
http://www.ftc.gov/os/1997/9712/epsmadeusa.htm
http://www.ftc.gov/opp/jointvent/madeusa/factsht.htm

US Customs Trade Office  (202) 927-0300

If you would like more info, give me a call or email

Regards

Joe Martin
Applied Biosystems
(650) 638-5695
marti...@appliedbiosystems.com

                    brent.dewitt@us.datex-o

                    hmeda.com                      To:
emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
                    Sent by:                       cc:

                    owner-emc-pstc@majordom        Subject:     "made in xxxx"
requirements?
                    o.ieee.org

                    07/18/2002 04:22 PM

                    Please respond to

                    brent.dewitt

This is not my usual area of interest, but a question came up about
regulations for country of origin marking, either in the US or EU.  Can
anyone point me in the direction of an answer?

Thanks all,

Brent DeWitt
Datex-Ohmeda
Louisville, CO