From: lfresea...@aol.com
To: ken.ja...@emccompliance.com, emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Re: Multiple shield terminations?
Date: Sat, Jul 13, 2002, 11:10 AM

Hi Ken,

I'm open to this, but the cables that pass through ( there could be as many
as 10 ), all have their own braids, and are impedance matched. I really
don't want to just squish them together and hope it makes good contact all
around.... Not sure if I'd change the cables impedance ( they are impedance
controlled cables ) at the clamping point....

Cheers,

Derek N. Walton
Owner,
L. F. Research EMC Design and Test Facility
12790 Route 76,
Poplar Grove,
IL 61065
www.lfresearch.com