Thanks Marko,

I think you are answering my questions.  It is tricky to word these things
sometimes.

So it sounds like 4 wires (2 feeds) come to the cabinet and go to their
respective feeds.  And those same four wires will go to one DC source, so they
are tied together, except for AT&T.

I think we are finding that the test setup does not necessarily yeild the same
results.  We tested with Cabinet having the feeds jumpered and then go through
one set of LISNs and to one DC source and are getting different results from
having emissions measured on FEED A and a different DC source going to FEED B
(we are load sharing).

I am very curious then what most people do and how they test.  We are finding
if you do not test with Jumpers at the PDU and instead try and simulate "most"
CO wiring schemes then the results are different and failing for us.  We are
about to test further scenarios, and so will have a better idea of what is
going on.  Maybe it is just our system.  Wouldn't doubt it!

thanks again,
dereck