From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of KC CHAN [PDD]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 7:57 PM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Radiated immunity test

Dear All

I just discussed with a supplier about the upgrade to 2GHz of the
IEC61000-4-3, he showed me a document which says that the calibration of the
field strength needs to be 1.8 greater then the required field, eg. for
10V/m, 18V/m is required for calibration to ensure the system can produce
10V/m with modulation.

Since the deadline of testing above 1 GHz is coming for radio testing, this
new requirement would definitely affect the decision of the system upgrade.
Appreciate if anyone can advise more information about this.

Best Regards
KC Chan

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/