From: Pia Hammer Bloch [mailto:bl...@ero.dk]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 9:07 AM
To: ERO-NEWS
Subject: ERO Newsflash No 30

ERO NEWSFLASH No 30
--------------------------------------
Recommendation 70-03 updated

The Short Range Device Recommendation 70-03 has been updated with new
regulations and a
new format. Changes have been agreed to several of its annexes, including
Annex 1 on duty
cycle in 433 MHz, Annex 10 on Radio microphone and Annex 13 on Wireless
Audio
application. A new Annex 11 on RFID has been added.

The document is available for downloading at
http://www.ero.dk/doc98/Official/Pdf/Rec7003e.pdf.

Regards
ERO
.