There must be lots of Chinese in this community, Happy Chinese New Year - Kong
Shi Fat Choy!
Leslie
  Rich Nute <ri...@sdd.hp.com> wrote:

Hi Dan:

> I have received no emails today. Did my subscription cease?

No, your emc-pstc subscription is not terminated.

Today is the most unusual day in the history of
emc-pstc in that there were no postings to the
listserver between 5:30 PM PST Tuesday and 11 AM
PST Wednesday.

I, too, was a bit alarmed that the server might
be down or there was some other problem. We
checked, and everything is in working order. We've
simply had no postings.

Today, up to the time of your message, there was
only one topic posted to the listserver.

Best regards,
Rich
Administrator, emc-pstc listserver

Ron Pickard: emc-p...@hypercom.com